Performance Calculator Performance Calculations
The program predicts numerous performance specifications instantaneously, allowing the
user to find the optimum setup combination via computer modeling rather than expensive
time consuming trail and error.
Literally thousands of performance specifications can be made with the program, such
- Determining the maximum speed a car can go through a 250-foot radius, 12-degree banked
curve before reaching 1-G cornering force
- Predicting the compression change resulting from using a thicker head gasket
- Calculating fuel and power requirements to maintain 60 MPH up a 10% grade
- Advanced acceleration simulator
- Acceleration table by distance, speed, time, or RPM with
adjustable display increment.
- Real-time acceleration plot with elapsed time, actual
time, speed, distance, RPM, gear, weight transfer, engine torque, wheel torque,
acceleration force, wheel spin and redline indicators.
- Detailed acceleration inputs including altitude, road grade,
and wind inputs.
- Braking time and distance between any two speeds.
- Cornering speed, force, and weight transfer, even on banked
- Cornering capacity and rollover point.
- Dragstrip calculation for quarter-mile ET and speed,
eighth-mile ET and speed, and 0-to-60 MPH time.
- Fuel consumption by time and distance.
- Potential and maximum acceleration.
- Power requirements with altitude, road grade, and wind inputs.
- Speeds in gears & top speed.
- Weight transfer.
- Wheel thrust.